Why Battery Storage?
Solar battery storage is the latest advancement in the solar industry. Not only does it allow you to store the excess energy your system creates during the day to use when you need it most, at night, it also allows you to monitor your home’s usage and charge your solar battery at off-peak times to really maintain control of your electricity usage.
- The Solar Power industry is moving towards Battery Storage
- With battery storage technology, any excess power your panels create can be stored for use when the sun goes down
- Dec 2016 has seen the end of various government tariff rebates
- NSW 30c and 60c tariffs ended as of Dec 31, 2016. Now over 146,000 residents receive just 5c per kW that they send back to the grid
- Ultimately, if you don’t store it… You lose it. It may be worth considering your Battery Storage options
- Battery Storage returns will depend on the size of your PV Solar System and the amount of excess energy your household produces.
- For more information on Battery Storage and your Solar System, please contact Solar Service Group on
1300 40 41 42 to speak to one of our Solar Specialists on the solution that is right for you.
*Subject to your system and energy usage. Results may vary.