Solar system servicing
Solar Service Group offer a full system check of your PV solar to ensure your system is operating efficiently and effectively. Our Solar Specialist will perform a complete system check and advise you of any issue(s) that may have arisen, and present you with a detailed site inspection report with a full breakdown from the inspection. We check for any potential safety risks, dangers and hazards that might effect the use of your solar, while giving you peace of mind knowing your system is in check and your warranty not effected from a lack of maintenance.
Call us today on 1300 40 41 42 or fill out the form below to request a Solar System Service.
Our 11 point safety check
- Check Panels for debris, defects and shading
- Check all labels are eligible and compliant
- Check all DC Isolators and connections for water ingress or signs of ageing
- Check PV array mounting and fixtures are tight
- Check PV array earthing and earth fault protection system
- Check connections, integrity of seals, cable entrance, gland, conduit sealing and clamping devices
- Check for correct operation of switches
- Measure and ensure open circuit voltages and short circuit currents are within range
- Conduct Anti-islanding test on Inverter
- Identify recalled products
- Check and identify items that don’t comply to current Australian Standards
KEEPING YOUR SOLAR SAFE